happy birthday jingkuang!

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY JING KUANG! :D

honestly, jingkuang got me thinking,
is there something called a vegetarian cake?
because..
jingkuang ate a missydonut,
though he knew that it wasnt vegetarian!
horh horh!
anyway, is there such a thing called a vegetarian cake?
egg is needed for the dough of the cake.
and vegetarians are not allowed to eat eggs.
I MEAN REAL VEGETARIANS WHO DO NOT BREAK THE RULE ON THEIR BIRTHDAY!
its kind of saddening if you dont get a cake for your birthday.
i honestly mean it.
because i'm one of those kids who dont always get a cake for their birthday.
its even considered a MIRACLE if someone rmbs my birthday.
moreover getting a cake for my birthday!

i rmb spending my 15th birthday like this..
being awoken up by my parents at 8am in the morning
just to wish me happy birthday.
and off to work they went, and for me, back to sleep.
woke up again at 11.30am.
stepped out of the room.
heard a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAOMEI!"
glanced around to face the person who wished me.
and i only saw the back of her.
apparently, the comp. was more attractive than me. BOTHER!
switched on the tv and found nothing of interest.
started rampaging the stack of VCDS/DVDS.
found sth interesting and popped it into the DVD player.
forgot bout breakfast and lunch completely.
watched till my parents called.
informing us to change as we were going out for dinner in celebration of my birthday.
went to ichiban for sushi.
due to the fact that i didnt eat breakfast and lunch,
i was extremely hungry.
while my sister was ordering from the menu,
i finished 4 plates of sushi from the buffet strip.
10mins later,
i couldnt eat a single bite anymore.
why? because i ate too fast thus causing indigestion.
my mom started ranting at me for eating so fast.
after eating,
my parents went back to work AGAIN.
while my sister went OUT for work.
so i was to go home alone.

and that was how i spent 30/12/2007.
totally boring isnt it?
typical birthday. always no surprises. its just another day.
kinda getting used to it already.
been happening for 15years already.
what more can i expect?

to be honest,
i kind of envied jingkuang.
the amount of birthday presents he get.
ESP FROM HIS EXs.
lucky all his ex not from our class der.
if not, i cant imagine how black their face will be =X
well, i guess everyone have a different kind of birthday experience.
some pass their birthdays in silence,
while some pass it with lots of joy.

no matter what,
it's still a red-letter day.
as its the day your appearance on the planet EARTH,
where you added to the staggering figure of carbon dioxide being emitted,
the increased amount of pollution due to your presence.
i'm being a little pessimistic here aint i?
nonetheless, THATS A FACT!
rmb, the Earth is being harmed everyday due to the works of mankind.
we should do our part in saving mother nature,
or we would suffer from the causes of mankind one day.
to be truthful,
we are already suffering from the causes of mankind.
look at the temp. of SG.
in the past, 34degress celsius was considered to be an abnormal daily temp.
but for now, it's no big deal.
IT'S GLOBAL WARMING FOLKS!
love yourself & others by loving Mother Earth!

No comments