NO GAMES FOR ME!

CURRENT VENUE: YISHUN CHAMBERS

i'm bored to death.
really.. i mean it.
i came here to audi and then only to realise in the end that audi was patching.
what a wasted trip.
stared at the games available for a full 5 minutes,
and realised that it either didnt interest me, or that i didnt know how to play.
how pathetic.
Alexx is right beside me now,
playing a dunno wht game..
but seeing frm his facial expression, he's bored out too.
doesnt seem like he's enjoying himself alot.. ><
well.. neither am i.. but at least i have sth to do..
great.. he has sth to do... DOTA!
a game which i do not know how to play, and do not have any interest in it too.
damn! i wish he can just concentrate on his game..
AND STOP STARING AT WHAT I AM TYPING!
dont give me that look Alexx.
it wont work on me..
STOP LOOKINGG LARH!~
good. his game has just started..
his attention has been diverted away.. HOHOHOHO!
now i can type in peace without worrying that he will know what i want to type.
having stares and looks while typing is not a very good thing.
okay.. i take back the previous sentence that his attention has been diverted away.
he's still looking once in awhile..

just went causeway point to buy POP presents.
was about to shop happily when i realised that i didnt bring enough cash with me.
HOW DUMB CAN I BE?
so i just bought whatever i could, and left for HERE.
hmm.. my exams are coming.. dont think that i can audi much.
( dont be sad. i'll be back after exams! :) )
and i cant go out anymore too.
planning to stay home more after this..
study study study! ><
books books books!
SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP! ^^
great. my dear bf is looking again.
now i know why.. he only looks when his game is lagging.
okay forget it. i take back that sentence..
I AM SO BOREDD!
lucky gt lexy and mimi on MSN chatting with me.
and jiewei. asking me how to woo a girl. and i asked Alexx.
i wanted to type that answer that Alexx gave me, but he say so fast.
whatever he said i barely had time to catch then he mai say liao,
and went back to dota.
HAIISH! bored bored bored.
bahh. i stop here now.
later go home then snatch comp frm DAJIE and continue writing..
unable to concentrate at such a noisy environment,
plus got someone keep looking..
dont know who lorhh...

No comments