its not bout the future, its not about the past, its about the present..

hmm.. GENN arh..
bout e question you asked me yestd,
i kept thinking bout it.
i have no idea why, but what you said really made me think twice..
and my final conclusion is..
i would still stick to the answer that i gave you yestd.
i would still take this risk..
because, i trust him, and i believe him.
i am more than willing to face the consequences without any regrets,
as i know that i've at least tried and done my very best.
i know that you're afraid that i will get hurt,
afraid that i might get ditched and end up like the other girls..
but how would you really know all this?
those are the future..
the unforesee-ables..
the unpredictables..
we never really know what might actually happen in the future,
as every step we take now affects the future..

i always believed that when i have 2 choices to make,
its like reaching a fork-end..
i either go right or go left,
either way would lead me to a destination,
a different future.
no matter which path i take, i know i cant double-back again.
so.. since i have walked down this path, i would continue with it.
if there are hills and mountains on this path,
i would just climb them and cross them..
it might be hard but the experience i gain is what is most worthy of.
i might even perhaps gained some other rewards as well.
i cant possibly double-back because i've seen the hills and mountains..
as time does not stop and it would definitely not re-wind itself just for me..
even if the time in my world stops,
the time of the universe would never stop,
the earth would still rotate,
the sun would still rise from the east and set at the west..

so whats the use of regretting my actions?
admit the mistakes, accept the misunderstandings, forgive & forget.
cherish what i have now and continue living my life to its fullest!
i dont wanna regret when the last moment of my life has arrived.
all i want right now is to be with him, stay by him, take care of him..
heck all those fears and worries about the future!
throw them all away in the rubbish bin!
look at whats right infront of me and hold onto it TIGHT!
well, i wanna quote one sentence from him,
" i'm gonna hold onto you tight. you can dream on me letting you go. no matter how hard you pull, you are only gonna be the one who's hand is tired. "
well.. i'm gonna do the same you MORON!
though i doubt i have the strength to hold on like you do..
so go easy on me arh you!
dont always bully me =X

give me a moment to re-cap what i wanna say.
LEXUS LIAN is spamming me in MSN again.
bother..
i forgot.. i'm really turning into a gongdaikia..
great. now he wants me to audi with him..
i guess i'll just stop here then since i've apparently forgotten all that i wanted to say.
and to think that i stayed awake for 1 hour after talking to Alexx on the phone,
figuring out what i should write today..
HEY LEXY! you owe me one for today i tell you!
you better rmb to return me when i go AUS this december.
oh! and the air tickets and etc. have all been booked,
SO YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM RETURNING ME THIS FAVOR!

p.s. HE'S BACK! and i've never slept more soundly ever since he left.. :)

No comments