colours of the wind.

it's 2.30 am and i cant get to sleep.
so i am now chatting away with wj on msn while looking for new songs for my blog.
apparently, this song is nt new.
i'm suddenly into retro songs. l0ls.
hm.
colours of the wind.
i can play this song on the piano.
and levin graded me "you can play this better than lexus"
hahas. quite an honor to win someone who learns piano and take exams.
compared to a piano cum music notes noob.
hahas. this song very relaxing.
that time me and sinhui also presented this song for our music project.
i wanted to play it on the piano.
but i screwed the song up.
so in e end we depended mainly on our midi.
hahas. oops.
i love listening to this song.
soothe all my nerves.
audi shld have this song too.
hope mimi doesnt see this or she'll kill me.
i can imagine her saying.
"WHAT?! ARE YOU NUTS? THIS SONG IS SO SLOW! DO YOU WANT TO BORE ME TO DEATH?!"
typical mimi. lols.
a song with a bpm of 120 is still nt enough for her.
but i still love her though.
i love my clones!
and of cos my GENN. :)
enjoy the song!

No comments